|JTM Beef Crumbles||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM Queso Blanco||10 lbs.|
|Nacho Chips (2/3 cup)||4.75 lbs.|
|Shredded Lettuce||20 oz.|
|Turkey Bacon (Cooked & Chopped)||10 oz.|
|USDA Diced Tomatoes (100329)||5.25 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||20 oz.|
Prep Time: 35 min. Yields: 84
1. Heat JTM Beef Crumbles and JTM Queso Blanco to an internal temperature of 165°F or higher (HACCP) and hold hot.
2. Portion 2/3 cup (#6 scoop) of nacho chips on a platter or plate.
3. In a full size, 4'' hotel pan, blend queso, beef crumbles, and bacon bits.
4. Ladle 3.0 oz. by weight of cheeseburger dip around nachos (3/8 cup or #10 scoop)
5. Garnish with 0.5 oz. shredded lettuce, 1/8 cup (#30 scoop) of diced tomatoes, and shredded cheddar cheese. (#70 scoop)
- Yields 84 servings in total
- One serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.