|Beef Broth||2.0 lbs.|
|Diced Jalapenos||2.0 oz.|
|Diced Onions||3.0 oz.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork||5.0 lbs.|
|Taco Seasoning||3.0 oz.|
|USDA Black Beans (100359)||2.0 lbs.|
|USDA Diced Tomatoes (100329)||2.5 lbs.|
|USDA Kidney Beans (100370)||2.0 lbs.|
|USDA Tomato Paste (100327)||4.0 oz.|
|USDA Whole Kernel Corn (100313)||8.0 oz.|
Prep Time: 50 min. Yields: 40
1. Place frozen, unopened JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork in a steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot with boiling water and heat for approximately 45 minutes or until the product reaches 165*F or more.
2. Remove the bags of JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork from the steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot.
3. Open the bags of JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork carefully and place in a 2'' deep full size hotel pan.
4. Cook diced onions and diced jalapenos for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add the following ingredients and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes:
-Diced tomatoes, beef broth, tomato paste, black beans, kidney beans, and taco seasoning.
6. After 30 minutes, simmer. Add whole kernel corn and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes.
7. Combine pork with chili base.
- Yields 40 servings in total
- 5.90 oz. serving by weight or 3/4 cup by volume
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable + 1/8 cup Legumes
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.