|Beef Broth||2.0 lbs.|
|Black Pepper||1 tbsp.|
|Chili Powder||4 tbsp.|
|Diced Onions||3.0 oz.|
|Diced Red Bell Peppers||2.0 oz.|
|Garlic Powder||2 tbsp.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Diced Tomatoes (100329)||2.5 lbs.|
|USDA Tomato Paste (100334)||4.0 oz.|
Prep Time: 50 min. Yields: 40
1. Cook diced onions and diced red bell peppers for 3-4 minutes.
2. Add the following ingredients and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes:
-Diced tomatoes, beef broth, tomato paste, chili powder, garlic powder, black pepper, paprika, and cumin.
3. Heat JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork (HACCP 165°F or higher) with 2 cups of water and hold hot (HACCP 135°F or higher.)
4. Combine pork with carne guisada base.
- Yields 40 servings in total
- 4.2 oz. serving by weight or 5/8 cup by volume
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.