|Black Beans||1 oz|
|Blue Corn Tortilla Chips||4 oz|
|Garlic (minced)||1 t|
|Jalapenos (sliced)||1 T|
|Queso Blanco Sauce||4 oz|
Prep Time: 15 min. Yields: 3-4
1. In a medium skillet, over medium heat cook chorizo and garlic stirring frequently. Hold hot until ready for service.
Product Heating Instructions: Queso Blanco sauce
Steam Kettle/Tilt Skillet (From Frozen):
1) Place unopened pouch in boiling water
2) Heat for approximately 45 minutes to an internal temperature of 145°F (HACCP Critical Control Point - 145°F for 15 seconds)
3) Once the product reaches recommended temp., place on serving line or warmer (HACCP Critical Control Point - 145°F or higher)until ready to use
4) Open the bag carefully to avoid being burned
1. In a small cast iron skillet or ceramic dish, add 4 oz queso blanco.
2. Place 2 oz of cooked chorizo in center of queso blanco.
3. Top the chorizo with 1 oz black beans and 1 tbsp sliced jalapenos.
4. Serve immediately with 4 oz blue corn tortilla chips.