|JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork||10 lbs.|
|JTM Sweet Chili Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|Matchstick Carrots (Blanched)||2.0 lbs.|
|USDA Cooked Brown Rice (100499)||40 cups|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 80
1. Heat JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork in a roasting pan with 4 cups of water, cover and bake in a 350°F oven for 1 hour. Drain excess liquid.
2. Heat JTM Sweet Chili Sauce in steamer for 30 minutes (thawed) or 45 minutes (frozen) and reserve until service.
3. Blanch carrots in steamer for 2-3 minutes and reserve until service
4. Combine pork, carrots, and sweet chili sauce, then blend well.
5. Portion 1/2 cup of cooked rice, top with 1/3 cup of pork mixture.
6. Serve accompanied by 1/2 cup vegetables (broccoli) = 1/3 cup Dark Green vegetable
-80 servings in total
-3.4 oz. serving by weight or a #8 scoop (1/2 cup) by volume of pork mixture on 1/2 cup of broccoli.
-One serving of pork mixture provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.