|Cooked Sweet Potatoes (Diced)||1.5 lbs.|
|JTM Sloppy Joe||10 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||13 oz.|
|USDA WG 8'' Tortillas (110394)||50 each|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 50
1. Heat JTM Sloppy Joe filling (HACCP 165°F or higher) and hold hot for service (145°F or higher).
2. Portion 2.13 oz. of JTM Sloppy Joe onto the base of the tortilla (approximately #16 scoop).
3. Sprinkle 0.5 oz. (#60 scoop) of shredded cheddar cheese over top
4. Top with 0.5 oz. cooked sweet potatoes (approximately #40 scoop).
5. Fold in the sides to the center, wrap and roll tightly into a burrito.
6. Serve wrapped in foil or sandwich paper.
-Recipe yields 50- 3.84 oz. servings (approximately 1/2 cup (#8 scoop) of all filling ingredients combined)
-One serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.5 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable
*Optional: Add 2.0 lbs. of coleslaw mix (0.64 oz. cole slaw per wrap)
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.