|JTM Cooked Turkey Meatballs||10 lbs.|
|JTM Hunan Orange Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|Mandarin Oranges||16 oz.|
|Stir Fry Veggie Medley (Fresh or Frozen)||5.25 lbs.|
|USDA Cooked Brown Rice (100499)||30.5 cups|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 61
1. Prepare brown rice according to instructions and hold hot until ready for service.
2. Combine JTM Cooked Turkey Meatballs with 3.0 lbs. of JTM Hunan Style Orange Sauce and blend well to coat with sauce.
3. Thaw Asian vegetable medley and reserve until ready to assemble rice bowl.
4. Blend Asian vegetables with remaining sauce (2.0 lbs.) and blend well.
To assemble rice bowl:
1. Begin with 0.5 cup of brown rice
2. Top rice with 0.5 cup of vegetable sauce mixture
3. Finish with 5 meatballs/sauce on top
4. Seal package and hold refrigerated until ready to heat/serve
5. Bake at 350*F conventional/325*F convection oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until
6. product reaches 140*F for 15 seconds
7. Serve immediately or hold at 140*F or higher until ready to serve.
Garnish ideas: 0.5 oz. of crispy fried noodles, mandarin oranges, 0.5 oz. finely diced red peppers, sprinkle of sesame seeds
-Recipe yields 61 servings
-5.57 oz. by weight or 3/4 cup by volume over 1/2 cup of brown rice provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/4 cup Other vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.