|JTM Vegetarian Chili||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||16 oz.|
|USDA WGR Elbow Pasta (110501)||1.25 lbs.|
|Water (Hot)||2.0 lbs.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 20
1) Heat JTM Vegetarian Chili w/Beans in steamer or water bath to 165*F or higher for 15 sec. (HACCP) and hold hot at 145*F or higher (HACCP) until to assemble dish.
2) Preheat over to 300*F.
3) Using a nonstick cooking spray, coat the bottom and sides of a large, full size hotel pan.
4) Place 1.25 lbs. of portioned elbow pasta into pan.
5) Add 5.0 lbs. JTM Vegetarian Chili w/Beans and 2.0 lbs. hot water to pan with pasta and mix thoroughly.
6) Cover and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
7) Remove pan, uncover, and stir all ingredients. Then recover pan and bake an additional 15 minutes.
8) Remove pan from oven, uncover, and sprinkle cheese evenly over top.
9) Return uncovered pan to oven and bake until cheese has melted (approximately 10 min.).
-Portion: 7.4 oz. by weight or 1 cup by volume yields 20 servings in total
-7.4 oz. serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.