|JTM General Tso Sauce||3.0 lbs.|
|JTM Seasoned Beef||10 lbs.|
|Shredded Carrots (Matchsticks)||2.0 lbs.|
|Sliced Onions (Julienne Strips)||2.25 lbs.|
|Steamed Broccoli||2.25 lbs.|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 54
1. Heat JTM Asian Sauce to an internal temperature of 165°F or higher (HACCP) and hold at 145°F or higher (HACCP) until ready for service.
2. Heat JTM Seasoned Beef in 350*F oven on a sheet pan for 8-10 min.
3. Steam broccoli and saute or roast matchstick carrots and onions until tender.
4. Combine seasoned beef, teriyaki sauce, peppers, and onions, then blend thoroughly.
5. Serve steamed broccoli, shredded carrots, and onions on the side at point of service.
4.4 oz. Serving: 2.0 oz. M/MA
2.0 oz. = 1/4 cup Dark Green vegetable + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable + 1/8 cup Other vegetable
Optional Serving Suggestions:
-May substitiute JTM Asian Base Sauce or JTM Sweet Chili sauce
-Serve over brown rice or lo mein noodles.
-Serve over a chopped salad.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.