|Asian Vegetable Blend||10 lbs.|
|JTM Asian Sauce||2.5 lbs.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Broccoli Florets (110282)||1.4 lbs.|
|USDA WGR Spaghetti Noodles (110506)||20 cups|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 40
1. Heat JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork in a roasting pan with 2 cups of water, cover and bake in a 350°F oven for 1 hour. Drain excess liquid.
2. Heat one of JTM's Asian Sauces to 145*F in a steamer for 30 min. (thawed) or 45 min. (frozen) and reserve until service.
3. Heat Asian vegetables in saute pan/wok for 2 to 3 minutes or oven for 8 to 10 minutes and reserve until service.
4. Combine pork, peppers, and Asian sauce, then blend well.
5. Prepare noodles according to manufacturer's instructions and reserve until service.
6. Portion 1/2 cup of cooked noodles, top with 1/3 cup of pork mixture.
7. Serve accompanied by 1/2 cup vegetables (broccoli florets).
*One serving provides:
-2.0 oz. M/MA
-1.5 oz. Grain Equivalent
-1/8 cup Other vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.