|Diced Green Bell Pepper||1.6 lbs.|
|JTM Queso Blanco||3.0 lbs.|
|JTM Seasoned Beef Steak||10 lbs.|
|Onion (Diced)||1.5 lbs.|
|WGR Hoagie Rolls - 6"||76 each|
Prep Time: 25 min. Yields: 76
1. Heat JTM Seasoned Beef Steak with diced onions in oven on sheet pan for 8-10 minutes at 350*F.
2. Heat JTM Queso Blanco in steamer or water bath to 145*F for 15 seconds and hold hot at 145*F or higher.
3. Blend seasoned beef, diced onions, and queso blanco.
4. On a steamed hoagie, roll portion 3.81 oz. of the southwestern cheese-steak mixture.
- 3.81 oz. by weight or a #8 scoop or 1/2 cup by volume provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 3.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/8 cup Other vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.