|JTM Salsa Verde||40 oz.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork||10 lbs.|
|Ortega Green Fire Roasted Diced Chilies||8.0 oz.|
|USDA Salsa (100330)||24 oz.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 46
1. Using a 4'' deep full size pan; spray pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place thawed JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork in the full size pan and open
3. Combine remaining ingredients and place into the full size pan: 5 cups of green enchilada sauce, 3 cups of salsa, and 1 cup of green chilies.
4. Cover the pan with foil and place in a preheated 350*F oven, then cook for 45 to 60 minutes, stirring once after 30 minutes
2.0 oz. M/MA. = 5.04 oz. (by weight) or a #6 scoop or 2/3 cup by volume
- Rice bowl: brown rice and chile verde
- Chile verde burrito: WG tortilla, WG rice/Spanish rice, and chile verde
- Quesadilla: WG flour tortilla, Kraft Mexican cheese blend, and chile verde
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.