|JTM Queso Blanco||3.0 lbs.|
|JTM Salsa Verde||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM Shredded Turkey Carnitas||10 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||16 oz.|
|USDA WGR 8'' Tortillas (110394)||128 each|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 64
1. Heat JTM Turkey Carnitas, enchilada sauce, and JTM Queso Blanco (HACCP Control Point 165* or Higher) in a steamer or water bath and hold hot.
2. Using approx. 10 oz. of heated JTM Salsa Verde; coat bottom of a full size pan (4 pans)
3. Place 1.25 oz. of heated JTM Turkey Carnitas meat in the center of the tortillas.
4. Roll tortillas leaving ends open and place in the full size pan (32 per pan) (2 rows of 16 per pan)
5. Ladle additional salsa verde over the enchiladas. (10 oz. per pan)
6. Drizzle heated JTM Queso Blanco over the enchiladas (12 oz. per pan)
7. Sprinkle shredded cheese (4.0 oz.per pan) over the enchiladas and bake until cheese is melted.
2 Turkey Carnitas Enchiladas provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 3.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/8 cup Other vegetable.
Try using shredded chicken tack, cilantro chicken, or cajun chicken for a tasty variation
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.