|Baked WGR Flatbread (2 WG Equiv.)||24 each|
|Diced Cucumberrs (w/Skins)||2.29 lbs.|
|Diced Tomatoes||1.79 lbs.|
|JTM Hummus||3.0 lbs.|
|Olives-Drained and Chopped||16 oz.|
|Romaine Lettuce Leaves (1 Leaf)||24 each|
|Shredded Carrots||12 oz.|
|Shredded, Red. Sodium American Cheese||18 oz.|
|Yogurt (Plain) (For Tzatziki Sauce)||32 oz.|
Prep Time: 30 min. Yields: 24
For tzatziki sauce, combine the following and chill until service:
1. 32 oz. plain yogurt
2. 2.29 lbs. diced cucumbers (w/skins)
3. 3 Tbsp. dill
4. 1/4 cup parsely (fresh)
Layer the following on each WGR flatbread:
1. Spread 2.0 oz. (1/4 cup or #16 scoop) thawed JTM Hummus evenly over WGR flatbread and top hummus with romaine lettuce leaf
2. On to of romaine and hummus, evenly sprinkly 0.5 oz. shredded carrots and 0.68 oz. diced olives.
3. Top carrots and olives with 1.19 oz. diced tomatoes, and then 0.75 oz. crumbled American cheese.
4. Drizzle 1.5 oz. tzatziki sauce over flatbread and served open-faced, or serve tzatziki on the side.
Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 2.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/2 cup R/O veg. + 3/8 cup Other veg.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.