|JTM Hunan Orange Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef||10 lbs.|
|Mandarin Oranges||1.0 lb.|
|Onions (Fresh Diced)||5.05 lbs.|
|Red & Orange Bell Peppers||3.5 lbs.|
|USDA Brown Long Grain Rice (110377)||7.75 lbs.|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 80
1. Heat JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef in a full sized insert with 1 qt. of water or broth covered tightly with a lid for 1 hr. at 350*F
2. Heat JTM Hunan Orange Sauce in a steamer or water bath to an internal temperature of 140°F or higher (HACCP) and hold at 140°F or higher (HACCP) until ready for service. (approximately 45 min. - 1 hr.)
2. Saute or oven roast onions and peppers until tender and lightly browned.
3. Combine beef, orange sauce, onions, and peppers, then blend thoroughly.
4. Add mandarin oranges to beef at point of service (garnish)
#6 scoop or 4.91 oz. by weight and 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable + 1/8 cup Other vegetable + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.