|Bacon (chopped)||12 oz.|
|Green Onion (sliced)||1 T|
|Kettle Chips||3 lbs.|
|Queso Blanco Sauce||48 oz.|
|Spicy Ground Sausage||24 oz.|
Prep Time: 20 min. Yields: 24
1. Prepare kettle chips according to manufacturer's instructions. Hold warm until ready for assembly.
2. Prepare bacon and crumble, reserve until ready to prepare dish.
3. Prepare sausage in a skillet and crumble into small pieces, reserve until ready to prepare dish.
4. Heat queso blanco sauce - Steam Kettle/Tilt Skillet (From Frozen):
1) Place unopened pouch in boiling water
2) Heat for approximately 45 minutes to an internal temperature of 145°F (HACCP Critical Control Point - 145°F for 15 seconds)
3) Once the product reaches recommended temp., place on serving line or warmer (HACCP Critical Control Point - 145°F or higher)until ready to use
4) Open the bag carefully to avoid being burned
Recipe Preparation Method: Serving platter for 4
1. Layer 8 oz. of kettle chips to cover bottom of platter.
2. Drizzle 8 oz. of queso blanco over chips.
3. Portion 2 oz. of chopped bacon and 4. oz of crumbled spicy sausage evenly over the top
4. Garnish with sliced scallions and serve.