|JTM Rib Patties||24 each|
|Romaine Lettuce Leaves||24 each|
|Sub Rolls||24 each|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 24
1.Heat JTM Rib Patties on a sheet pan at 350*F for 8 to 10 min. (145°F or higher HACCP) and hold hot.
2. Arrange sub buns on sheet pan and place in an 350*F oven for 3 to 4 minutes to warm
3. Remove bread pan from oven and portion 1 sauced rib patty on a sub roll/hoagie roll.
4. Top rib patty with romaine leaves.
5. Serve immediately
Beef: 1.0 to 2.49 oz. Rib patty = 2.0 oz. M/MA (5624)
Pork: 1.0 to 2.54 oz. Rib patty = 2.0 oz. M/MA (5614)
1 Rib Sandwich = 2.0 oz. M/MA, 2.5 oz. grain servings, and 1/8 cup Dark Green vegetable
- Add ranch dressing (24 oz. in total)
- Add buffalo wing sauce (24 oz. in total)
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.