|Fresh Cilantro Leaves (Chopped)||1 bunch|
|JTM Asian Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork||10 lbs.|
|Mandarin Oranges||2.0 lbs.|
|Pineapple Chunks||3.0 lbs.|
|Shredded Carrots (Matchsticks)||2.0 lbs.|
|USDA Lo-Mein Noodles (Cooked) (110506)||40 C|
Prep Time: 50 min. Yields: 80
1. Place frozen, unopened JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork in a steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot with boiling water and heat for approximately 45 minutes or until the product reaches 165*F or more.
2. Remove the bags of JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork from the steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot.
3. Open the bags of JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork carefully and place in a 2'' deep full size hotel pan.
To prepare the dish for service:
1. Combine the ketchup with one of JTM's Asian Sauces and blend well.
2. Add the diced pineapple and mandarin oranges and blend well with the JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork and JTM Asian Sauce.
3. Cover and heat for 30 min. or until product reaches 140*F
Combine cooked lo-mein noodles and blend with matchstick carrots and chopped cilantro. Heat gently in skillet or steamer to bring to temp.
Portion 1/2 cup of Hawaiian pork mixture over 1/2 cup of lo-mein noodles
1/2 cup pork + sauce = 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable
1/2 cup noodles = 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.