|Asian Lo-Mein Noodles (or WG Spaghetti)||15 lbs.|
|JTM Asian Sauce||10 lbs.|
|Red Pepper Strips||3.4 lbs.|
|Sliced Onions||1.0 lbs.|
|USDA Broccoli Florets (110282)||3.5 lbs.|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 100
Sheet pan method:
1. Heat your JTM Asian Sauce (HACCP - 140°F for 15 seconds) and reserve until ready to assemble the dish
2. Blanch WG noodles, drain, cool, and reserve for service (5.6 lbs. dry pasta)
3. Blanch vegetables in steamer (3 to 5 min.) or oven (5 min. @ 375*F)
4. Add cooked lo mein noodles to cooked onions and blend with asian sauce pan and bake in steam table pan until heated thoroughly (8 to 10 minutes.)
5. Serve red pepper strips and USDA Broccoli Florets (110282) on top.
2/3 cup Noodles with veg & sauce = 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/4 cup Green Vegetable + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.