|BBQ Sauce||24 oz.|
|JTM Beef BBQ||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA 8'' WG Tortilllas (110394)||40 each|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (110989)||4.0 oz.|
Prep Time: 30 min. Yields: 20
1. Heat JTM Beef BBQ (HACCP 165*F or higher) and hold hot at 140*F or higher.
2. Add 8.0 oz. of water to BBQ sauce to thin out.
3. Place half the BBQ sauce in the bottom of the full size pan; spread evenly.
4. Place 2.0 oz. (by weight) of JTM Beef BBQ in each USDA 8'' WGR tortilla (110394) and roll.
5. Place the rolled enchiladas in the full size hotel pan and cover with remaining BBQ sauce.
6. Sprinkle cheese over enchiladas and bake in a preheated 350*F oven 5 minutes or until cheese starts to brown.
7. Serve two enchiladas
2 enchiladas = 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/4 cup R/O vegetable + 3.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.