|5-Way Mixed Vegetables||2.0 lbs.|
|JTM Pulled BBQ||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Mashed Sweet Potatoes (100318)||3.0 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Ch. Blend (100989)||4.0 oz.|
Prep Time: 30 min. Yields: 22
1. Heat JTM Pulled BBQ to 165°F or higher for 15 seconds.
2. Prepare mashed potatoes (see operational heating instructions) and hold hot (140°F or above.)
3. Steam mixed vegetables (see operational heating instructions) and hold hot 140°F or above.)
4. Place 5.0 lbs. of pulled pork BBQ in a full size pan.
5. Top with 2.0 lbs. of mixed vegetables.
6. Portion 3.0 lbs. of mashed potatoes over vegetables and BBQ and spread evenly over casserole contents
7. Sprinkle 4 oz. of USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100989) over mashed potatoes and bake @ 350*F until cheese is melted
8. Score casserole 2x11 to determine accurate portion
7.45 oz. (by weight) = 8.00 oz. by volume (1 cup)
Yields = 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/4 cup R/O vegetable + 1/4 cup Other vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.