|JTM Cheddar Cheese Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||12 oz.|
|USDA WGR Elbow Pasta (110501)||32 oz.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 26
1. Pre-heat convection oven to 350°F
2. Lighty spray bottom and sides of SS hotel pan with oil.
3. Heat JTM cheese sauce for 20 min in steamer or water bath to thaw contents
1. Cut open bag of JTM Cheddar Cheese Sauce and place in the center of pan.
2. Add hot tap water to pan and blend ingredients using wire whip.
3. Add dry pasta to mixture and blend using a rubber spatula.
4. Cover pan with foil and transfer to preheated oven.
5. Bake at 350°F for approximately 20 minutes.
6. Remove pan from oven add shredded cheddar cheese and blend well.
7. Cover and return to oven for an additional 15-20 minutes or until pasta reaches a minimum of 145°F for 15 seconds (HACCP - Critical control point) and pasta is al dente.
- Yields 26 servings in total
- 5.69 oz. serving by weight or 3/4 cup by volume
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.