|JTM Pork Taco Filling (#5205)||5.0 lbs.|
|Shredded Cheddar Cheese||6.25 oz.|
|Shredded Romaine Lettuce||25 oz.|
|USDA Salsa (100330)||25 oz.|
|WGR Tortilla Chips||3.12 lbs.|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 25
1. Heat JTM Pork Taco Filling to 165*F or higher (HACCP) and hold hot at 145*F or higher until ready for service.
2. Portion 2.0 oz. WGR tortilla chips on a tray/boat.
3. Sprinkle 1.0 oz. of shredded Romaine lettuce around chips.
4. Portion #10 scoop of JTM Pork Taco in the middle of the tortilla chips.
5. Garnish with a #30 disher of USDA Salsa (100330) and 0.25 oz. of shredded cheese and serve.
1 serving of loaded nachos = 2.0 oz. Grain Equivalent, 2.0 oz. M/MA, 1/8 cup R/O vegetable, and 1/2 cup Dark Green vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.