|Broccoli Florets||29 oz.|
|Cooked Spaghetti Noodles||14.5 cups|
|JTM Red. Sod. Pork Meatballs||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM Sweet Chili Sauce||3.0 lbs.|
|Mandarin Oranges||14.5 oz.|
|Pineapple Chunks||14.5 oz.|
|Shredded Carrots||7.5 oz.|
Prep Time: 30 min. Yields: 29
1. Heat JTM Sweet Chili Sauce to an internal temp. of 165*F or higher (HACCP) and hold at 145*F or higher (HAACP) until ready for service.
2. Heat JTM Pork Meatballs in a pre-heated 350*F oven for 12 - 14 minutes. Hold at 160*F or higher (CCP - Critical Control Point) until ready for service.
3. Prepare spaghetti noodles (or lo-mein) cooking al dente and chilling to hold until ready for service.
1. Combine 3.0 lbs. of JTM Sweet Chili Sauce with 5.0 lbs. JTM Pork Meatballs.
2. Combine remaining sweet chili sauce (2.0 lbs.) with cooked spaghetti noodles (14.5 cups)
3. Portion 0.5 cup of lo-mein noodles in a tray or boat, portion 4 meatballs in sauce over lo-mein noodles, portion 1/8 cup broccoli around lo-mein, and garnish with shredded carrots (0.25 oz.), mandarin oranges (1 tbsp.), and pineapple chunks (1 tbsp.)
1 Bowl Provides: 1.0 oz. G/B, 2.0 oz. M/MA, and 1/8 cup Dark Green vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.