|Black Olives (Sliced) (Ripe)||23 oz.|
|JTM Beef & Cheese Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Salsa (100330)||25 oz.|
|WG Tortilla Chips||1.3 lbs.|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 23
1. Heat JTM Beef & Cheese Sauce (CCP 165*F or higher) and hold hot (CCP 135*F or higher).
2. Portion 2/3 cup/0.90 oz. of WGR tortilla chips on a tray/boat.
3. Portion 1/3 cup/#12 scoop of beef and cheese sauce in the center of the tortillas.
4. Sprinkle 2 tbsp./#30 scoop of sliced black olives around tortillas.
5. Portion 2 tbsp./#30 scoop of USDA Salsa (100330) in the center of nachos and serve.
Beef and cheese nachos provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA, 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent, 1/8 cup R/O vegetable, + 1/8th cup Other vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.