|Hot Water||3.0 lbs.|
|JTM Marinara Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Mozzarella Cheese||24 oz.|
|WGR Dry Pasta||2.0 lbs.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 24
1. Pre-heat convection oven to 325°F.
2. Lightly spray bottom and sides of stainless steel hotel pan with pan coating.
3. Heat JTM Marinara Sauce in steamer or water bath to 165°F for 15 seconds (HACCP) and hold until ready to assemble casserole. (HACCP - 140*F or higher)
To assemble dish:
1. Pour WGR pasta, JTM Marinara Sauce, and water into a 2” deep full-sized stainless steel pan.
2. Blend well and bake cake covered in a 325°F oven for 20-25 minutes.
3. Remove from oven, add 16 oz. of mozzarella cheese and stir well to blend with sauce and pasta, then sprinkle with remaining 8.0 oz. of mozzarella cheese.
4. Return to oven for an additional 5-10 minutes to melt cheese and finish cooking pasta.
yield is 24 - 8.0 oz. spoodle (7.66oz.) = 1.0 oz. M/MA and 2.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.