|Frozen Broccoli (Cuts or Florets)||3.75 lbs.|
|Hot Water||72 oz.|
|JTM Alfredo Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Fajita Chicken Strips (100117)||3.5 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (100021)||10 oz.|
|USDA WGR Rotini Pasta (Dry) (110504)||3.0 lbs.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 54
1. Preheat convection oven to 300°F.
2. Lighty spray bottom and sides of SS 4'' deep hotel pan with oil or non-stick cooking spray.
3. Cut open bag of thawed JTM Alfredo Sauce and place in the center of pan.
4. Add hot water to pan and blend ingredients using wire whisk.
5. Add dry pasta to mixture and blend using a rubber spatula.
6. Cover pan with foil and transfer to preheated oven.
7. Remove from oven after 30 minutes and blend chicken fajita, Broccoli and mozzarella cheese.
8. Cover and place back into oven for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
Note: Thaw chicken under refrigeration before adding to hot pasta.
- Yields 54 servings in total
- 4.93 oz. serving by weight or 2/3 cup by volume
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/4 cup dark green vegetables
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.