|Broccoli Florets||28 oz.|
|Cooked Spaghetti Noodles||14 cups|
|JTM Asian Base Sauce||3.0 lbs.|
|JTM Red Sodium Turkey Meatballs||5.0 lbs.|
|Mandarin Oranges||14 oz.|
|Pineapple Chunks||14 oz.|
|Shredded Carrots||7.0 oz.|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 28
1. Heat JTM Asian Base Sauce to an internal temp. of 145*F or higher (HACCP) and hold at 145*F or higher (HAACP) until ready for service.
2. Heat JTM Turkey Meatballs in a preheated 350*F oven for 9 to 12 minutes. Hold at 145*F or higher (Critical Control Point) until ready for service.
3. Prepare spaghetti noodles (or lo mein) cooking al dente and chilling to hold until ready for service.
1. Combine 1.0 lb. of JTM Asian Base Sauce with 5.0 lbs. JTM Turkey Meatballs.
2. Combine remaining JTM Asian Base Sauce (2.0 lbs.) with cooked spaghetti noodles (14 cups)
3. Portion 0.5 cup of lo mein noodles in a tray or boat, portion 5 meatballs in sauce over lo mein noodles, portion 1/8 cup broccoli around lo mein, and garnish with shredded carrots (0.25 oz.), mandarin oranges (1 tbsp.), and pineapple chunks (1 tbsp.)
1 Bowl Provides: 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent, 2.0 oz. M/MA, and 1/8 cup Dark Green vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.