|JTM Jalapeno Cheese Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|WGR Elbow Pasta||2.0 lbs.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 21
1. Preheat convection oven to 300F*
2. Fill a 4’’ deep hotel pan with 2’’ of water and place two bags of unopened JTM Jalapeno Cheese Sauce in the hotel pan and cover with foil.
3. Place hotel pan in preheated oven and heat for 40 to 45 minutes.
4. Carefully remove bags from oven.
5. Place 2.0 lbs. of precooked elbow pasta in a 2’’ deep hotel pan.
6. Combine water, heated jalapeno cheese sauce with precooked elbow pasta.
7. Cover with foil and place in the preheated 325 F* oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
8. Remove and serve.
1. 1.0 lb. diced jalapeno
2. 1.0 lb. diced green chiles
5.3 oz (by weight) = 2.0 oz. M/MA
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.