|Chili Powder||25 tsp.|
|Garlic Powder||25 tsp.|
|JTM Beef Drained Chili w/Beans||36.58 lbs.|
|RF Fritos Corn Chips (16 oz. Bags)||8.75 each|
|USDA Chopped Tomatoes||25 cups|
|USDA LS PInto Beans (#10 Can)||6 each|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese||6.25 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Romaine Lettuce||25 cups|
Prep Time: 20 min. Yields: 100
1. Heat JTM Beef Drained Chili with Beans for 30 minutes in steamer or water both (heat to 145°F for 15 seconds HACCP.)
2. Measure 1 cup of reduced fat Frito corn chips using a #6 scoop and place into a boat, tray, or cup.
3. Scoop 0.75 cup of chili over top of chips and add 1.0 oz. reduced fat USDA shredded cheddar cheese.
4. Top with 0.25 cups of USDA shredded romaine lettuce and USDA chopped tomatoes.
5. Serve with 0.5 cups of USDA low sodium pinto beans.
One serving provides: 2.5 oz. M/MA + 2.0 oz. grain equivalent + 3/8 cup R/O vegetables + 5/8 cup legumes + 1/8 cup green vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.