|BBQ Sauce||20.0 fl. oz.|
|Hamburger Buns||23 each|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM Sriracha Sauce||4.0 fl. oz.|
|Sliced Onions||4.0 oz|
Prep Time: 35 min. Yields: 23
For best results, thaw product in cooler (<40°F) for 48 -72 hrs. however, product can still be heated from a frozen state.
From thawed state (Oven method)
1. Remove contents of bag (meat and juices) and place in a SS pan insert.
2. Combine sriracha, BBQ Sauce and sliced onions with pork. Cover and place in a 350°F oven for approximately 30-45 minutes (to an internal temp of 165°F for 15 seconds – HACCP Critical Control Point)
3. Remove from oven and shred pork with tongs.
4. Place in a holding cabinet covered until service. (Hold at 145°F or higher – HACCP Critical Control Point)
*Note - Cooking times may vary with equipment
From frozen state: (Steam/Oven Method)
1. Place frozen, unopened bag of JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork in a steamer, kettle, tilt skillet or stock pot with boiling water and heat for approximately 40 minutes or until product reaches 165°F or higher).
2. Remove heated Sous Vide Pork from its bag and place in a SS pan insert.
3. Combine sriracha, BBQ sauce and sliced onions and blend with Sous Vide pork. Place in a pre-heated 350°F oven uncovered and cook for 15 minutes or until product reaches 165°F.
4. Remove from oven and shred pork with tongs.
5 Place in a holding cabinet covered until service. (Hold at 145°F or higher – HACCP Critical Control Point)
5. *Note - Cooking times may vary with equipment
Portion 4.0 oz. of the sriracha pork BBQ with a 1/2 cup/4.0 oz. ladle/#8 scoop or disher on a 4'' WGR hamburger roll.
One serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA and 2.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.