|Cooked Sliced Mushrooms||8.0 oz.|
|Cooked Spinach||1.0 lb.|
|Diced Red Onions||3.25 oz.|
|Diced Tomatoes||3.25 oz.|
|JTM WG Mac & Cheese||5.0 lbs.|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 13
5768 Mac & Cheese Heating Instructions:
1. Place frozen, unopened bag of mac and cheese in a steamer, tilt skillet or stock pot with boiling water and heat for approximately 45 minutes or until product reaches serving temperature.
2. Remove from steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot and place unopened bag into holding cabinet for no longer than an hour before service.
3. 10 minutes before service, remove Mac & Cheese from the holding cabinet, carefully cut open bag, and pour into a 2’’ or 4’’ deep hotel pan and place on the serving line.
Spinach and Mushroom Heating:
1. Toss mushrooms and spinach with olive oil and place on a sheet tray.
2. Place fresh veggies in a 350*F oven and bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
3. Remove and hold for service.
Assembly (1 Serving):
1. Portion 2/3 cup (#6 disher) of JTM 5768 Mac & Cheese into serving dish.
2. Top mac & cheese with 1/8 cup of sauted mushrooms and 1/8 cup of sauted spinach.
3. Optional: 0.25 oz. of red onions and 0.25 oz. of diced tomatoes.
Each serving provides:
2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. WGR Equiv. + 1/8 cup Other veg. + 1/8 cup Dark Green veg.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.