|Broccoli Florets||1.75 lbs.|
|Cooked Brown Rice||11.5 cups|
|JTM General Tso's Sauce||2.5 lbs.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork||5.0 lbs.|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 23
For best results, thaw Sous Vide Pork in cooler (<40°F) for 48 -72 hrs. however, product can still be heated from a frozen state.
From thawed state (Oven method)
1. Remove contents of bag (meat and juices) and place in a SS pan insert.
2. Cover and place in a 350°F oven for approximately 30-45 minutes (to an internal temp of 165°F for 15 seconds – HACCP Critical Control Point)
3. Pour heated General Tso's Sauce over pork and place in a holding cabinet covered until service. (Hold at 145°F or higher – HACCP Critical Control Point)
4. Portion 1/2cup of WGR brown rice into a bowl.
5. Portion 2/3 cup of General Tso's Sauce Pork #6 scoop or disher over rice.
6. Portion 1/2 cup of broccoli florets over General Tso's Pork.
*Note - Cooking times may vary with equipment
From frozen state: (Steam/Oven Method)
1. Place frozen, unopened bag of JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork & General Tso's Sauce in a steamer, kettle, tilt skillet or stock pot with boiling water and heat for approximately 40 minutes or until product reaches 165°F or higher).
2. Remove heated Sous Vide Pork from its bag and place in a SS pan insert.
3. Place pork in a pre-heated 350°F oven uncovered and cook for 20 minutes additional minutes to brown.
4. Remove from oven and add General Tso's Sauce to pork.
5. Place in a holding cabinet covered until service. (Hold at 145°F or higher – HACCP Critical Control Point)
6. Portion 1/2 cup of WGR brown rice into a bowl.
7. Portion 2/3 cup of General Tso's Pork #6 scoop or disher over rice.
8. Portion 1/2 cup of broccoli florets over the General Tso's Pork.
5. *Note - Cooking times may vary with equipment.
One serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA, 1/2 cup dark green veggie & 1 Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.