|Broccoli Florets||1.75 lbs.|
|Cooked Brown Rice||11.5 cups|
|JTM General Tso's Sauce||2.5 lbs.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork||5.0 lbs.|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 23
For best results, thaw Sous Vide Pork in cooler (<40°F) for 48 -72.
From thawed state (Oven method)
1. Remove contents of bag (meat and juices) and place in a SS pan insert.
2. Cover and place in a 350°F oven for approximately 30-45 minutes (to an internal temp of 165°F for 15 seconds – HACCP Critical Control Point). Heat General Tso's.
3. Cook brown rice (See Operational Heating Instructions) and hold hot.
4. Pour heated General Tso's Sauce over pork and place in a holding cabinet covered until service. (Hold at 145°F or higher – HACCP Critical Control Point)
*Note - Cooking times may vary with equipment
5. Portion 1/2cup of WGR brown rice into a bowl.
6. Portion 2/3 cup of General Tso's Sauce Pork #6 scoop or disher over rice.
7. Portion 1/2 cup of broccoli florets over General Tso's Pork.
One serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA, 1/2 cup dark green veggie & 1 Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.