|Crushed Tomatoes||29 oz.|
|Diced Chipotle in Adobo||2.0 oz.|
|Diced or Minced Garlic||3.0 oz.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Turkey||5.0 lbs.|
|Large Yellow Onion, Diced||1 each|
|Refried Beans||1.5 lbs.|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 27
1. Place frozen, unopened bag of JTM Sous Vide Diced Turkey in a steamer, kettle, tilt skillet or stock pot with boiling water and heat for approximately 40 minutes or until product reaches serving temperature.
2. Heat refried beans (See Operational Heating Instructions) and place in a holding cabinet until service.
3. Remove from steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot.
3. Open bag and place in a 2'' deep full size hotel pan.
4. Combine turkey, onions, garlic, crushed tomatoes, chipotle and seasoning; cover and place in a pre-heated 350*F oven for 15 - 20 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and shred turkey with a fork.
6. Heat sopes in preheated oven and place on the serving line.
1. Spread 1/4 cup of heated refried beans on the bottom of a sopes.
2. Portion 3.4 oz. (by weight) of turkey tinga over refried beans and serve.
3.40 oz (by weight) = 2.0 oz. M/MA
1/4 cup of refreid beans = 1 Legume serving
1 Sopes = 1.0 oz. Grain Equvalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.