|6'' Flour Tortilla||54 each|
|Cucumbers, Cut into Matchsticks||2 each|
|Five Spice Powder||3 tbsp.|
|Green Onions, Chopped||2 each|
|Hoisin Sauce||4.0 oz.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Turkey||5.0 lbs.|
|Mandarin Orange, Drained||24 oz.|
|Onion Yellow, Diced||4.0 oz.|
|Pomegranate Vinaigrette||4.0 oz.|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 27
1. Place frozen, unopened bag of JTM Sous Vide Diced Turkey in a steamer, kettle, tilt skillet or stock pot with boiling water and heat for approximately 40 minutes or until product reaches serving temperature.
2. Remove from steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot.
3. Open bag and place in a 2'' deep full size hotel pan.
4. Combine turkey, diced onion, hoisin and 5 spice powder; cover and place in a preheated 350*F oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and shred turkey with a fork.
6. Drain mandarin orange, chop green onions, and cut cucumbers into matchsticks, then blend the fruit salad with the pomegranate vinaigrette.
7. Heat tortillas.
1. Serve 2 tortillas
2. Portion 1.66 oz. (by weight) of five spice turkey on each taco.
3. Serve 0.5 oz. of mandarin cucumber salad on each taco.
3.3 oz. (by weight) = 2.0 oz. M/MA
2 - 6'' tortilla = 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.