|Black Pepper||1 tbsp.|
|Diced Mushrooms||32 oz.|
|JTM Alfredo Sauce||2.5 lbs.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef||5.0 lbs.|
|WG Egg Noodles||17 cups|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 34
For best results, thaw product in cooler (<40°F) for 48 -72 hrs.
From thawed state (Oven method)
1. Remove contents of bag (meat and juices) and place in a SS pan insert.
2. Cover and place in a 350°F oven for approximately 30-45 minutes (to an internal temp of 165°F for 15 seconds – HACCP Critical Control Point)
3. Toss mushrooms in olive oil to coat. Spread on a baking sheet place in a 350*F oven and roast until tender and browned about 12 - 14 minutes.
4. Cook egg noodles until al dente and hold hot until service.
5. Remove beef from oven and add heated Alfredo Sauce, roasted mushrooms and black pepper to Sous Vide Beef.
6. Blend and place in a holding cabinet covered until service. (Hold at 145°F or higher – HACCP Critical Control Point)
*Note - Cooking times may vary with equipment
Portion 2/3 cup/#6 scoop or disher over a 1/2 cup of WGR egg noodles into a bowl.
One serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/2 cup Other vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.