|Cooked Brown Rice||12.5 cups|
|Diced Green Chiles||2.0 oz.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef||5.0 lbs.|
|Lime Juice||2.5 oz.|
|Red. Sodium Shredded Cheddar Cheese||6.0 oz.|
|Shredded Lettuce||12 oz.|
|Taco Seasoning||4.0 oz.|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 25
1. Place frozen, unopened JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef in a steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot with boiling water and heat for approximately 45 minutes or until the product reaches 165*F or more.
2. Remove bags of 165*F for more JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef from the steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot.
3. Open the bags of JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef carefully and place in a 2'' deep full size hotel pan.
4. Add 5.0 oz. of red. sodium taco seasoning, 2.0 oz. of diced green chilies, 2.5 oz. of lime juice, and 24 oz. of salsa, then mix.
5. Place the poco pico beef in a hot holding cabinet at 135*F or more until needed on the serving line.
6. Portion a 1/2 cup of WGR brown rice into a bowl.
7. Portion 2/3 cup/#6 scoop or disher of the poco pico beef over the brown rice into the bowl and top with shredded romaine lettuce.
One serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/8 cup Red/Orange vegetables + 1/8 cup Dark Green vegetables
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.