|Bacon, cooked/diced||1/2 oz|
|Butter, melted||1 T|
|Carrots, cooked/diced small||1/2 oz|
|Cavatappi Pasta||6 oz|
|JTM Craft Beer Cheese Dip||6 oz|
|Onions, cooked/diced small||1/2 oz|
|Red Bell Pepper, diced small||1/2 oz|
|Salted Pretzels, chopped coarse||1 T|
|Scallions, diced small||1 t|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 1
1. In a large pot, cook cavatappi pasta to al dente in boiling water. Rinse with cold water to halt the cooking process and hold under refrigeration until ready for service.
2. Heat JTM Beer Cheese Dip in steamer or water bath for 25-30 minutes to 145*F for 15 seconds (HACCP Critical Control Point) and hold at 140*F until ready to serve.
3. Blend chopped pretzel pieces and melted butter, then hold until ready to serve.
Per Order Preparation:
1. Saute bell peppers, onion, cook for 2-4 minutes or until all the ingredients are heated thoroughly; Add Cavatappi pasta, Bacon and JTM Beer Cheese Dip heat for 3-4 minutes.
2. Transfer to serving plate, add buttered pretzel pieces and place under broiler for 2 minutes. Garnish with small diced Scallions. Serve immediately.