|Diced Green Chiles||4.0 oz.|
|Green Enchilada Sauce||24 oz.|
|JTM Salsa Verde||16 oz.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef||5.0 lbs.|
|Lime Juice||0.25 C|
|Onion Sliced - Large||1 each|
|Taco Seasoning||4.0 oz.|
|USDA Cooked Brown Rice||6.0 lbs.|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 24
1. Place frozen, unopened bag of JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef in a steamer, kettle, tilt skillet or stock pot with boiling water and heat for approximately 40 minutes or until product reaches 165*F or higher.
2. Cook brown rice (See Operational Heating Instructions) and place in a holding cabinet.
3. Remove diced beef from steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot.
4. Open bag of diced beef and place in a 2'' deep full size hotel pan.
5. Combine diced beef, green enchilada sauce, salsa verde, diced green chiles, sliced onions, taco seasoning and lime juice; cover and place in a preheated 350*F oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
6. In a bowl portion 1/2 cup of cooked rice and 5.87 oz. (by weight) of beef verde over rice.
5.87 oz. (by weight) = 2.0 oz. M/MA
1/2 cup rice = 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
*Optional: For Spanish rice, add 40 oz. of red enchilada sauce, 24 oz. of pico de gallo, 0.25 cup lime juice, and 1 bunch chopped cilantro to brown rice.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.