|Corned Beef||4 oz|
|JTM Beer Cheese Dip||3.25 oz|
|Marble Rye Bread||2 slice|
|Sauerkraut, Drained||3 oz|
|Swiss Cheese, Sliced||2 slice|
Prep Time: 15 min. Yields: 1
1. Place JTM Beer Cheese in a perforated full size pan and steam for 35 minutes or until it reaches internal temperature of 145*F. Hold hot @ 140*F until ready to assemble.
2. Pre heat flat top or griddle to 350*F .
1. With a nonstick spray, coat flat top or griddle evenly. Place 2 slices of marble rye bread and top it with 2 slices of Swiss cheese.
2. Sear 4.0 oz. of Corned beef and 4 oz Sauerkraut for 3 - 4 minutes and top items over Swiss cheese.
3. Add 3.25 oz. of JTM Beer Cheese over product; Slice finished sandwich on a bias and serve immediately.