|Butter, unsalted, melted||.5 oz|
|JTM Beer Cheese Dip||4 oz|
|JTM Pretzel Sticks||1 each|
Prep Time: 15 min. Yields: 1
1. Place unopened pouch of JTM Beer Cheese Dip in a perforated pan; Steam for 40 minutes or until it reaches internal temperature of 145F ( HACCP). Hold hot at 140F until ready to assemble.
2. Pre heat Flat top/ Griddle to 350F; Pre heat Convection oven to 350F.
3. Slice JTM Pretzel Sticks lengthwise to form a pocket. ( Do not cut all the way through) brush
top of the Pretzel with .5 oz of melted butter.
1 . Cook Bratwurst on the Flat top or Griddle for 5-7 minutes or until product is caramelized and reaches internal temperature of 165F. Hold hot @ 140F until ready to assemble.
2. Bake JTM Pretzel Stick in the oven for 4-6 minutes.
3. Heat Sauerkraut on the flat top/ griddle for 3-4 minutes.
4. Place Bratwurst on JTM Pretzel bun, top with 2 oz of Sauerkraut, 4 oz of JTM Beer Cheese Dip. Serve Immediately.