|Premium Chili||4 oz.|
|Queso Blanco Sauce||2 oz.|
|Shredded Cheddar Cheese||1 oz.|
|Sliced Scallions||1 T|
|Waffle Fries||4 oz.|
Prep Time: 15 min. Yields: 2
1. Heat premium chili and queso blanco sauce in steamer or water bath for 25-30 min. or until the product reaches 145F for 15 seconds (HACCP Control Point) and hold hot.
2. Prepare waffle fries (deep fry @ 350F until golden brown) and hold hot.
Recipe Preparation Method:
1. Portion 4 oz. of waffle fries on a platter.
2. Portion 4 oz. of premium chili over fries.
3. Ladle 2 oz. of queso blanco sauce over chili.
3. Garnish with 2 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese and 1 Tbsp. of sliced scallions over the top of chili cheese fries and serve immediately.