|JTM General Tso Sauce||3.0 lbs.|
|JTM Seasoned Beef||10 lbs.|
|Shredded Carrots||1.0 lb.|
|USDA Cooked Brown Rice (100499)||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Steamed Broccoli (110282)||2.0 lbs.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 30
1. Heat JTM Seasoned Beef on a sheet pan for 8-10 min. in a 350*F oven.
2. Heat JTM General Tso Sauce in a steamer or hot water bath (HACCP control point 145*F or higher) and hold hot (CCP 140*F or higher).
3. Steam broccoli & cook rice (see operational instructions) and reserve at hot holding temperature (135*F or higher.)
To assemble dish:
1. Blend seasoned beef and general tso.
2. Combine beef & sauce with broccoli and carrots.
4. Portion 3.0 oz. of steamed rice in a serving bowl.
5. Portion 8.60 oz. of beef & broccoli over rice.
- Yields 56 servings in total
- 5.14 oz. by weight or 2/3 cup by volume served with 1/2 cup of rice
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable + 1/2 cup Dark Green vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.