|JTM Cooked Meatballs||10 lbs.|
|JTM Hunan Orange Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|Orange Marmalade||8.0 oz.|
|Red Wine Vinegar||4.0 oz.|
|Stir Fry Veggie Medley (Fresh or Frozen)||7.5 lbs.|
|USDA Cooked WGR Spaghetti Pasta (110506)||30.5 cups|
|USDA OJ Concentrate (100276)||1.0 lb.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 56
1. Heat JTM Hunan Orange Sauce to 140*F (CCP - Critical Control Point) and hold at 140*F or higher (Critical Control Point) until ready for service
2. Prepare spaghetti noodles (or lo-mein) cooking al dente and chilling to hold until ready for service.
3. Heat meatballs in oven (approximately 15 min. @ 325°F) or steamer (covered for approximately 20 minutes). Hold at 140°F or higher (Critical Control Point) until ready for service.
4. Prepare Asian vegetable medley in steamer cooking lightly (al dente.)
To assemble dish:
-Blend Asian vegetables with spaghetti noodles (or lo-mein.)
-Add 3.0 lbs. of JTM Hunan Orange Sauce and mix thoroughly.
-Combine meatballs with remaining sauce (2.0 lbs.) and blend well.
- Portion 1/2 cup serving on the plate and top with 4 meatballs and 3.89 oz. by weight or 1/2 cup (#8 scoop) of vegetable/orange sauce.
- 4 meatballs served with 1/2 cup of cooked WGR spaghetti and 1/2 cup of vegetable and orange sauce provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/4 cup Other vegetable
- 0.5 oz. of crispy fried noodles (chow-mein)
- Mandarin oranges
- 0.5 oz. finely diced red peppers
- Sprinkle of sesame seeds
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.