|Cooked Penne Pasta||5 lbs|
|Diced Grilled Chicken (1/2")||1 lbs|
|Diced Red Bell Peppers (roasted)||1 lbs|
|Diced Vidalia Onions||1 lbs|
|Fresh Ssparagus (cut in 1/2" pieces)||1 lbs|
|JTM White Cheddar Alfredo||5 lbs|
|Olive Oil||2 oz|
|Sliced Mushrooms (domestic or crimini)||1 lbs|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 20
1. Heat JTM Alfredo Sauce (CCP - 135°F for 15 seconds) and hold hot (135°F or higher)
2. Cook pasta to al dente, drain, cool and reserve until ready to assemble the dish.
1. Heat olive oil and sweet onions, peppers, mushrooms and asparagus until tender.
2. Add diced chicken and simmer to heat thoroughly.
3. Add Penne pasta and desired amount of alfredo sauce.
4. Heat thoroughly and serve.
-Chopped bacon, shaved parmesan cheese, crushed red pepper flakes, fresh chopped basil or sun dried tomatoes.
Alternate serving methods:
-Try preparing this dish substituting Italian sausage, pancetta, diced cold cuts or shrimp for the chicken. Always use the most seasonal produce ingredients.