|Diced Onions||2.0 lbs.|
|Granulated Garlic||2 tbsp.|
|Italian Seasoning||4 tbsp.|
|JTM IQF Beef Crumbles||10 lbs.|
|Parsley Flakes||2 tbsp.|
|USDA Diced Tomatoes (100329)||64 oz.|
|USDA Tomato Paste (100327)||1.0 lb.|
|USDA Tomato Sauce (100334)||2.0 #10 can|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 80
1. Preheat skillet or heavy bottom stock pot.
2. Add onions and crumbles. Heat until onions are translucent.
3. Add tomatoes, sauce, and seasonings and blend well.
4. Simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour stirring periodically until flavors develop.
- Yields 80 servings in total
- 6.14 oz. serving by weight or 3/4 cup by volume
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/2 cup R/O vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.