|JTM RF/RS Taco Meat||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM Sriracha Sauce||4.0 oz.|
|USDA Broccoli Florets (110282)||6.25 cups|
|USDA WGR 8'' Tortillas (110394)||50 each|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 25
1. Heat JTM Beef Taco Filling (HACCP Control Point 135°F) and hold hot (135°F or Higher)
1. Heat tortillas in warmer or tortilla press.
2. Portion #20 scoop of beef taco in center of each tortilla.
3. Portion 1.0 oz. by weight or #24 scoop of broccoli slaw over each taco.
4. Finish with a squirt of JTM Sriracha Sauce for a sweet & spicy finish!
6. Fold over tortilla and serve.
- Yields 25 servings in total
- 2 Tacos per serving
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/4 cup Other vegetable + 3.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.