|JTM Turkey Taco Filling||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Salsa (100330)||32 oz.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||32 oz.|
|USDA WGR 8'' Tortillas (110394)||40 each|
Prep Time: 50 min. Yields: 39
1. Heat JTM Turkey Taco to an internal temperature of 165°F or higher (HACCP) and hold at 145°F or higher (HACCP) until ready for service.
2. In a full size hotel pan, ladle 8.0 oz. of salsa on the bottom and spread evenly.
3. Place 10 WGR tortillas over salsa overlapping on the ends.
4. Portion 20 oz. of turkey taco over WGR tortillas and spread evenly.
5. Sprinkle 8.0 oz. shredded cheddar over turkey taco evenly.
6. Repeat steps 2 through 5 three more times.
7. Bake in a 300*F oven, uncovered, for 18 to 22 minutes.
8. Let lasagna cool off 5 to 8 minutes before serving. Then, cut 3x13.
- Yields 39 servings in total
- 5.23 oz. serving by weight
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable + 1.5 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.