Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
1. Heat queso blanco in a steamer or water bath for 25-30 minutes to 140°F for 15 seconds
(HACCP Critical Control Point) and hold hot at 135°F until ready to serve.
2. In a medium skillet, over medium heat, add chorizo and garlic and cook through. Hold hot
until ready for service.
Recipe Preparation Method
1. Place heated queso blanco into a small cast iron skillet or ceramic dish.
2. Place chorizo in center of queso blanco.
3. Top chorizo with black beans and sliced jalapeños.
4. Serve immediately with blue corn tortilla chips.