Prep Time: 45 min.
- Heat JTM Three Bean Chili in a steamer, kettle or boiling water.
- Heat for approximately 45 minutes and check for an internal temperature of 165°F or higher (HACCP 145°F for 15 seconds)
- Once the product has reached internal temperature, place on the serving line or in a holding cabinet. Hold hot (HACCP 145°F or higher) until ready to use.
- Crush the fritos in the bag and arrange 1/2 of the fritos on the bottom of a full size pan (1/2 deep).
- Top the corn chips with the JTM Three Bean Chili, onions, and diced tomatoes.
- Portion cheese over the bean chili mixture.
- Finish the casserole with the remainder of the crushed fritos.
- Bake at 350ºF for 25 - 30 mininutes or until temperature reaches 140ºF for 15 seconds.
- 9. Cut into 3x10 squares.
7.87 oz. serving by weight or 1 cup by volume provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA. + 1/4 cup R/O Vegetable + 1/8 cup Other Vegetable + 0.50 oz. Grain Equivalent.
Additional ideas: Sloppy joe, shredded chicken, beef or pork BBQ
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.